DJW Songs - Production Music
- DJW Songs was created by David White, director at E.D.I. Ltd.
- The aim of DJW Songs is to provide instrumental music for artist collaboration, publishing, for TV and Film sync, to license or to start a project with.
- David first started in the live music industry in 1997 in multi-purpose roles such as tour manager, F.O.H. engineer and in the last decade has mainly focused on instrument technician roles including guitar, bass, drums and keyboard, all at world tour class standard. The company was incorporated in 2012 and became E.D.I. Ltd and has had many clients over the years, such as Kasabian, Jeff Lynne's ELO, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and Biffy Clyro to name but a few.
- The next step for E.D.I. is DJW Songs, branching out into providing music for collaboration with new artists, TV, film and video games. Since its inception DJW Songs tracks have already been snapped up by music supervisors, music libraries and production companies. Three albums have also been comissioned by Reliable Source Music, a London based company which specialises in supplying music to film and TV. Music has been used by the BBC and many other clients from around the world have used tracks from this album already. To find out which tracks are available through which company, check out the albums page for more info.
- There are more projects in the pipeline also. The long running indie rock studio project with brothers Nathan and Tyson Gee called House of Amber can be found in the albums section, a collaboration with US singer-songwriter Yasmine Van Wilt aka Van Wild, Electro soundtrack music collaboration with Nathan from House of Amber and a solo Post-Rock project called Aelita Red which has been featured in many magazines such as Prog Rock Magazine, Fireworks Magazine and ProgGnosis plus online articles, interviews and blogs.
- David also releases music through his own label Velvet Moron Records (named after his dog who is a velvet moron. Whippet Records was already taken).
- E.D.I. Ltd is also involved in building bespoke guitar systems and pedal boards for clients who require a specific tailor made guitar rig to withstand the rigors of the road, while delivering exactly what is needed song by song. MIDI programming is also a speciality which is sometimes required for the more complex and up-market guitar rig and there will be a website coming soon with more information.
- There are short and long versions of all songs that can be edited, mixed and mastered to your needs.
- Plus there's always different styles being added, current albums being updated and if there's something you can't find, just ask and something can be written just for you!
by sharing their
Why not add your own message at the start of the post before sharing?
You can now create playlists using this icon on any video →
MUSIC BY THIS ARTIST
Select a track and press play in the audio player above