- 4 time finalist in the 99x (98.9fm) sponsored Original Series songwriter competition at Rock N’ Taco in Buckhead.
- 3 time showcased artist in the 99x (98.9 fm) Heineken Cities Showcase, a celebration of the amazing art and artist in Atlanta: I was showcased in 3 districts (Olde Fourth Ward District, Castleberry Hill District, and Little Five Points District.) on three different dates in 2017-2018.
- Current member of ISSA, the International Singer Songwriter Association.
- (Short Bio -255 or less)
- Douglas Aldridge is an American Multi-instrumentalist, a producer, and an Alternative, Indie, Folk Singer-Songwriter in Atlanta, GA.
- Douglas Aldridge is a passionate and eccentric American multi-instrumentalist, producer, and Alternative, Indie, Folk Singer-Songwriter in Atlanta, GA. Born February 22, 1985 to renowned singer and music minister, Douglas Aldridge Sr. His grandfather, Donald Eugene Aldridge (1931 - 2016), was also a renowned Singer in Ohio, making Douglas a 3rd generation entertainer. Douglas Aldridge grew up listening to the music of his parents and grandparents.
- Douglas joined chorus in elementary school and continued throughout high school. At 16, He started writing original music and formed a few bands. After learning the basics of songwriting, He recorded his first solo E.P. "About Time".
- Family, hardships, and life as his muse, Douglas released "To Sing The Blues" L.P., "And To Scream Loudly" L.P., "Mouth Full Of Nothing" E.P., and "Optional" E.P., his first album accepted by Pandora in May of 2016. "Running From Myself" L.P. was His 2nd album accepted by Pandora in May of 2017. "My Mind" by Douglas Aldridge aired on 99x, Atlanta's alternative radio station 98.9fm, on Mother's Day 2017. Also in 2017, "Perfect World", "50's Moonwalk", "50's Death Song", "Feverish", and "Christmas Time" by Douglas Aldridge were also featured on 99x (98.9fm).
- Douglas Aldridge released his latest L.P. "Catching Glimpses" on 5/2 and is actively performing, writing/composing, and producing music in Atlanta, Ga
by sharing their
Why not add your own message at the start of the post before sharing?
You can now create playlists using this icon on any video →
00:00 / 01:04
MUSIC BY THIS ARTIST