Igor Anicic - Music for the World
- Croatian based pop artist Igor Anicic is best known for his multilingual expression in 6 different languages. With a lot of positivity, singable hooks and catchy melodies, his music draws influence from various artist like Ed Sheeran, Sting, Bob Marley and Maná. Fluent in his native Croatian, as well as English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Italian, strives to reach audiences from all parts of the globe. The variety of genres, from Pop/Rock, Latin, Reggae, fits nicely with the spirit of each language and with different cultures.
- Igor Anicic’s work with major Croatian rewarded touring musicians, intertwined with the authenticity of musicianship and lyricism, creates a musical project “Songs for the World” that shows a genuine desire to inspire peace and to spread a lot of positive energy during these strange times.
- The collaboration and the work has been acknowledged and supported internationally by fans, magazines, national TV in Croatia and portals, which brings an initial engaged Fan base of 20 000 people on Facebook.
- With the lead single “We Got to Stay Together”, Igor Anicic bears a sound that serves as a rallying cry for the betterment of society, reminding that the way to the end of the global crisis isn’t a singular journey. Warmly inviting Pop and Country influences and an endlessly singable hook is seen as “ideal for bringing voices together” by music industry experts, such as A&R Factory among others. The single has been given a wide range of Radio Airplay worldwide since its release, various Spotify and other major streaming platform playlists placements.
- In a world of discontentment, Igor Anicic is a role model for spreading positive vibes and for showing support to all the people, as well in his private life as through his memorable musical and lyrical expression. His vision strives to give his fans faith and hope in a better future, simultaneously trying to give a lead for the mankind through his message of unity in the world.
- His second single “Positivo” in Spanish (August 2020) is an instrumentally balanced pop song consistently following the beliefs about the meaning of life on Earth.
- Igor Anicic will be releasing his third single “Vamos ser feliz” in Portuguese in October 2020, followed by a new song released every 6-8 weeks through the end of 2020 and continuing in the year 2021.
by sharing their
Why not add your own message at the start of the post before sharing?
You can now create playlists using this icon on any video →
00:00 / 01:04
MUSIC BY THIS ARTIST