- Web Site: https://www.noserviceband.com
- Music: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1aGtGisVEvTCpUcOJ6DtUm
- Five piece Indie band from Oceanside Ca. New five song EP. No Service has performed throughout Southern California. Oceanside’s Got Talent Finalist. Algorithm was selected for the Whatever68 Radio Noise Party 2018 Edition 2 Album https://whatever68radio.bandcamp.com/track. This is the new sound coming out of North San Diego County; listen to No Service new five- song EP on Fresh tracks that contain relevant lyrics and driving music derived from a lifetime of Southern California rock. Each song has a message about living in the current times, sometimes from a gritty street level, other times from 30,000 feet. Kali Cole belts out a vocal tapestry at a quick clip and vibe that is his San Diego style. On lead guitar Seth Dignan, shreds the six-string with smoking riffs and intricate timing. At twenty years old Seth’s influences are from the greats Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin, but his style is all his own. On the skins Joao Vincent Lewis is the most experienced musician of the band. Joao has been involved with the San Diego music scene for years. Providing a solid foundation Joao’s drumming is dynamic and simple, letting the songs breathe at the right time. Bass guitar is held down by Oceanside banger Jose Sanchez. Jose has been with No Service from the beginning of the band and has been a big part of the bands success. The final member of the band is rhythm guitarist and songwriter, Dave Castro also from Oceanside. The EP was recorded at California Sound Studios with Frank Wright, prior to the Covid pandemic. Mixed and Mastered by Bryan Daste – SoundBetter.
- Russian Bot: The use of internet by Russia is well documented; this song shines a light on how it is used to persuade thinking and by extent action. How do bots work and are they working on you listen to the song and find out.
- Scorpus: A chariot racer from Ancient Rome won 200 races in a row; he gained fame and fortune from the Roman people. The racers daily life is juxtaposed with the life of the everyday person in today’s society. How do they compare? Listen to Scorpus.
- Algorithm: And or and not are the simple state in which algorithms determine every aspect of our lives. Sometimes they are used for good and sometimes for bad. Listen to Algorithm and come to your own conclusion, oh yeah turn it up.
- Monster in the Mirror: Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die. Monster in the Mirror explores what we see and who we are. Will we change for the better or worse, are we all part of the solution? Listen and jam.
- Fourth Place Trophy: Not everyone can win or come in second or third. This song puts the emphasis on the art of losing and making excuses. Don’t care if the head is broken I want it now.
- Venues: Whisky a Go Go Hollywood Ca * 5 Star Bar Los Angeles * Airliner Bar Los Angeles *Epic Bar Los Angeles * Legacy Bar Oceanside * Til Two Club San Diego* Vista Alley Art Festival * Oceanside Brewing Co.* Oceanside Sports Bar * Wright Records Battle of the Bands * San Diego County Fair * Silverlake Lounge* The Merrow
by sharing their
Why not add your own message at the start of the post before sharing?
You can now create playlists using this icon on any video →
MUSIC BY THIS ARTIST
Select a track and press play in the audio player above