top of page
- Fifth Essence is a Brazilian alternative rock band formed in 2020 by singer and songwriter Virgínia Takai and multi instrumentalist, composer and producer Edu Caldeira.
- Initially they both started writing songs and producing together in their home studio during the pandemic period.
- With lyrics related to deep feelings and overcoming, accompanied by a conceptual sound with cinematographic elements combined with heavy rock, the band has the proposal to create unique environments generating an immersive experience for its audience.
- The first single from the band White Rabbit was released in May 2021, and was composed by the vocalist in the form of tribute to the death of a friend named Justin Lassen who would be part of the general production.
- Currently Virginia Takai and Edu Caldeira are working on their conceptual EP with experience in Virtual Reality called Digital Garbage, which will tell the story of a character who lost her 5 human senses and feelings until she became a machine.
- The release of the EP is scheduled for the second half of 2021.www.fifthessence.com.br